Edit a Slide
Change the Master
Each presentation design as eight colors and one
format. These elements are part of the design masters.
The masters provide the structure of the slide design. It includes
the slide layout, the slide format and the graphic design of the
There are two kinds of masters: the Title master and the Slides
master. One master is for the slides with a title layout and one
is for the other slides.
When you insert a new object in a master, it is automatically added
to the slides associated with the selected master.
To change a master:
- Select View from the menu bar, Master then Title
Master or Slides Master
Or Press the SHIFT key and click on the Slide Show View icon
- Select the text and apply the desired format or
add an image or change the graphic aspect of the slide
- Close the master with the Close button.
Change the Font
Select Format from the menu bar then Font and this
dialog box will appear:
It allows you to change the font, the font style, the size, the
effect and the color. You just have to select the text where you
want to apply the wanted format, then open the font dialog box,
choose the right options and press OK.
Change the Bullet or Number List
The Bullets and Numbers dialog box allows you to
change the style, the size and the color of a bullet or a number
To change a bullet or a number list:
- Select the bullet or number list, select Format
from the menu bar, Bullets and Numbers, select the right tab,
choose the wanted format and press OK.
The Font button in the Bullet tab allows you to choose
other fonts for the bullet.
The image button in the bullet tab allows you
to choose another image for the bullet.
Change the Alignment and the Line Spacing
- Choose Format from the menu bar, then option Alignment.
- It allows you to choose the left, right, centered
or justified alignment for a paragraph.
- In the Tool bar, only the left, right and centered
alignment options are available.
- It allows you to change the line spacing in a
paragraph or the line spacing before or after a paragraph.
- The Preview button allows you to see the changes
without closing the dialog box.
Insert the Header and Footer
The Header and the Footer allow you to repeat information
on the top or the bottom of each slide, such as the page number,
the date or text.
To open the Header and Footer dialog box:
- Choose View from the menu bar, then Header and
The Apply to all button applies the modifications
throughout the presentation and the Apply button applies the modifications
to the selected slide.
The options available are:
- Date and time: Allows you to insert the
date and time that can be updated automatically. In the Fixed
box you can insert any text. It will be put in the the left section
of the footer.
- Slide number: Allows you to print a number
on each slide.
- Footer: Allows you to insert text in the
center section of the footer.
- To hide the information on title slide,
check the corresponding box.